What is Property Management?
Property Management is a real estate professional that oversees and is responsible for daily functions of an owner’s property.
- Rent Collections – we offer a rent collection service so your tenant has several convenient ways to easily pay rent (check, debit or credit card) or have the option of automated deduction process to ensure timely payments.
- Credit reporting
- Tenant Screening – This service provides you with the background check and credit history of the potential tenant in order for you, the landlord to have all the information necessary to make an informed decision.
- Accurate Monthly Report – As the landlord, we will provide you with monthly reports showing rent receivables, any expense incurred and an up to date list of vacancies.
- Lease Renewals
- Rental Department
- Maintenance Scheduling
Various Services We Offer
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
- Local Assistance in ground up development
- Ground leasing
- Build-to-suit developing/marketing
- Investment analysis
Partners Group will do its best to assist you in meeting all of your rental needs: We will talk with you to determine your rental goals.
We will help you with locating an area/neighborhood you wish to live in with a rental amount you can afford and discuss with the school districts and access to public transportation if necessary.
Our service provides a screening procedure which will help you to ascertain what types of properties you are qualified to rent.
We work closely with rental assistance programs in order to maximize your ability to make the most out of your rental possibilities.
Some of the questions will be:
- Parking needs
- Handicap needs
- Do you require an elevator or first floor space?
- Do you need washer and dryer hook up?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you need a lawn or fenced in yard?