Search for Homes: Get Prequalified & Home Buying 101
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
Is this is your first, second, third or fourth home? What are some first time home buying benefits? How much can I afford on a home? There are several basic questions that you will need to consider in order to proceed with your home search.
Do you have a particular type of home that interests you, contemporary, ranch, colonial, or new construction.
- What size home are your looking for, example how many bathrooms and baths?
- What features are deal breakers to you, example is fireplace
(wood or gas), garage, hardwood floors, basement.?
- What are your location requirements, example rural or city,
- school districts, commute time, shopping?
- Are you only interested in pristine move in condition or are you willing to put in a little elbow grease?
- How can I use my first-time home buyer, VA or other benefits that I may qualify?
- How is my mortgage payment calculated?
- Should I rent of purchase?
- Can I buy a second home or investment property?
You can’t get the perfect location without the right timing. Use our FREE instant home search Alert. Stop missing out on the NEW HOT LISTINGS. Enter your criteria to receive a personal notification as soon as your home request becomes available for purchase.